Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Television

I watch a lot of television these days and the regular television season has just ended with lots of finales.  I'm very grateful for television, it is definitely one of my main escapes.  It's probably not that good for my brain, but what the heck it's entertainment.  My favorite comedies are "The Office", "30 Rock" and "Modern Family." I enjoy some crime shows like "CSI", "Castle" and "The Mentalist." Dramas that I have enjoyed are "Lost" and "Medium." I do like some reality shows like "Survivor", "Dancing with the Stars" and "The Apprentice." I also watch reruns of "Seinfeld", "Frasier" and "Everybody Loves Raymond."  Of course I also like to watch any kind of sports programs and the news.  So with all of that, as well as PBS specials, the Discovery Channel, National Geographic Channel and BBC America, there's plenty to keep me entertained.  There's a lot of junk on TV, but if you look hard there is a lot of good stuff too.

2 comments:

  1. speaking of tv, i don't watch much but am very saddened that '24' has finally gone off the air after 8 seasons. now i gotta wait for the movie & then what will i do after that? come back jack bauer! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE are fans of 24...that finale was the best and look forward to the movie! Bev

    ReplyDelete