Thursday, June 3, 2010

a rough few days

I haven't been posting that often, just can't think of anything clever to say or have any need to be verbal.  I also haven't been feeling well lately, without going into too much detail it's my usual constipation issues.  When that part of the body is not working well it just takes me down physically and mentally.  I'm feeling much better today and think that things will get back to normal soon.  I'm looking forward to watching basketball today.  The finals are always amazing and athletic ability of the basketball players is just so fantastic to watch.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ricky......just read your blog this morning and have thoroughly enjoyed your postings. You definately have a knack for the written word........which certainly does not surprise me....since you have always had a 'knack for the verbal word'.....hee hee. Thank you for reminding me about your blog and just want you to know that you inspire me on each of my 'posse visits' and it enriches my life knowing you!! Your outlook on life is the epitome of the famous Charlie Wedemeyer quote: "Pain and suffering is inevitable. However, misery is optional and we get to make that choice." Love you Ricky and look forward to my next "Posse Night" with the Briguy.

    ReplyDelete