Tuesday, May 11, 2010

random thoughts on Tuesday

It's Tuesday, I don't have a lot to write about today for some reason.  I have been feeling a little bit anxious lately, so today I took one of the anxiety pills my doctor prescribes.  The medication calms me down a little bit and makes me somewhat groggy.  Feels good actually.  I guess in my condition I'm allowed to utilize drugs for comfort - at least that is how I feel at this time.  The issue is I think the medication makes me a bit lazy and I don't really want to think too hard about what to write or what to do.  I have the new DVD "Avatar" so I think I'll watch that today.  That will occupy me for several hours.  I've been enjoying writing my movie reviews on my website...  That's fun and allows me to write creatively.  I'm trying to figure out a rating system, to make the reviews for user-friendly.  If any of you read the reviews please let me know what you think.  I'm grateful to be here today, feeling better and enjoying the slight change in the weather.  I can feel summer.

1 comment:

  1. hi rick! we've been watching avatar too since we got the dvd; the concept of independent nation rings very similar to hawaiians today. another good movie to get in to would be "the blind side." when we got that dvd, i thought i'd be the only one watching it. my 12 yr old daughter has watched it at least once a day for the last 3 weeks (wow). and she learns something new that she didn't see the last time & thinks adults are so narrow minded (hee hee). aahhh, seeing a perspective from a child's eyes. i hope your week goes well, if not get better!

    darice

    ReplyDelete