Friday, May 14, 2010

it's Friday!

I remember when I was working, like most of you out there, Friday was always the best day of the week!  After a long hard week of work I was always looking forward to the weekend.  The weekend was always a special time to do things with friends and family, take a rest, enjoy the beautiful Hawaiian beaches and just enjoy life.  The weekends are still special for me even though every day is basically the same routine.  On the weekends I get my wife and my son all to myself!  During the week I am often alone, or with friends and wonderful caregivers...  But being with my wife and son for the weekends is always so comfortable and special.  They really know what I need and what I want to be happy, comfortable and relaxed. Don't Get Me Wrong, I'm very grateful for every day Mondays through Fridays, no weekends are still very SPECIAL.  Enjoy them!

1 comment:

  1. hope ur weekend went well spending quality time with the fam-bam. i must be on an opposite polar axis cause i sure felt like the other side of ur balance this weekend (sigh). i'm sure i'll have a better weekend the next time around cause it's a 3-day weekend (yay). if not, i'm coming over here to read ur blog & feel better (smile).

    darice

    ReplyDelete