Tuesday, June 29, 2010

a quick update

I haven't added to this blog in a while. I was sick with the flu/fever and body aches last week and it took me several days to recover. After that I kind of just lost interest in writing, so taken some time off. Most days I'm doing pretty good. Health and progression seem to be stable. My mental state is changing though, seems that at times especially when I'm tired I get a little depressed. I'm finding it and realizing that mostly it's my own state of my mind. I'm the only one that can be positive and make the most of each day.

1 comment:

  1. what!? you mean i can't change ur positivity (is that even a word?)? ok, distraction is on it's way ... i've started tweeting (www.twitter.com) again to keep my old, feeble mind "young". believe it or not, i've been called feeble, and that was 7 yrs ago when i was really young (lol). my life as a hula teacher has taken on new breath; i've gotten 4 new keiki students in the last week & they've got the "gung" to make anybody go say "ho". bunch of whipper snappers i tell you! teaching is much like training; if the current plan doesn't work well, tweak it to make it better. so i'm bringing in the newbies a little earlier than the rest of the class so they have special time to catch up & not feel so far behind. ah yes, the joys of hula makes my HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete