Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Super September launch for Scarlett's Fire


September was a great beginning for Scarlett's Fire.

I am able to get reports from Amazon and I was thrilled to see the following copies of the book were sold!

Softcover printed version = 31

Kindle electronic version = 7

I am so grateful to all of you for your support! Please continue to help me reach my Big Audacious Goal (BAG) of 5000...

The Big Audacious Goal of "5000 sold!" is out there bouncing around the infinite expanse of space and growing stronger with each energy force that it encounters. The ripple effect is collecting momentum from the pure potential of limitless possibilities that exist within our universe. Each of you with your grateful mind and positive prayer helps the thought-energy continue to expand until the goal reaches fulfillment. The result will be spectacular!

Why 5000? Five thousand seems to be the magic number for literary agents and publishers to take notice of self-published authors. 5000 copies sold would also bring enough royalty income to pay for my health expenses for one year.

You can help me reach my goal by:


Enjoy the story and then write a review.

"Like" "Share" and Tell your friends.

Thank you!
Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment