Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Not exactly what was expected, but still...


Well, the stellar start for Scarlett's Fire was not exactly what I expected – life never is... I did manage to convince folks to buy 41 soft cover copies of the book and 7 Kindle versions with my hard sell BAG tactic – it was sincere, but probably too pushy for some. Oh well, the sentiment was honest, I apologize if it came across too aggressive. The funny thing is that one friend bought 30 and another friend bought 10... I believe my sister bought the other one. That's hilarious! Especially when I had thought that I had sold to 40 separate people. No matter, I am still grateful to those good friends!

The goal is still out there. The universe is a big place. The potential is still there. The main thing is that I have not gotten discouraged – I still write several hours each day. The stories are still struggling to come out. The process is still therapeutic.

No comments:

Post a Comment