Tuesday, April 20, 2010

another day

Another day another post for me.  I'm very happy to see that I have a "follower"...  This is totally cool, Thank You Charmed One!  I know you are and I hope all is well.  Come by and visit me one day.

I just finished writing my movie review "Twilight"...  That was fun, I hope I don't offend anyone.  Just my opinion.  I am enjoying writing more and more these days giving me some purpose and something to do a little bit each day other than watch TV and surf from my computer.  Actually writing is more like talking for me because I use this dictation software.  It really works great and allows me to communicate without having to type it all, which I can no longer do anyway.  I also use this USB touchpad that Brian gave me.  With those twospace instruments my computer is my kingdom and I can do anything I like, well almost.  Clicking and dragging is still a problem.  It's fantastic and I'm so happy that I can still do some things.  I'm feeling very grateful today, just to be alive, to have family who love me and care for me, a wonderful son, great caregivers and fantastic friends.  Even though I don't move more than two or 3 feet from my bed each day, I feel I I have the whole world to live in.  It's my world and that is what's important and that is what I have to remember.  That's my world and it's what I make of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rick!! Where is your movie review page? I want to see what you had to say about Twilight. I promise I won't bite if I don't like it :-) I loved the books and the movies are great. I even got mom involved in the first two. I'm just sorry she isn't around any more to see the rest. Maybe in spirit she will watch them with me.

    ReplyDelete