Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Update on "The Scent of Ginger" sales


The Scent of Ginger has done very well so far. I'm not bragging, but thrilled to be able to share this type of data with my friends and supporters.
Since publication in January:
Kindle sales                                                                12
Kindle borrowed books through Amazon Prime       3
Kindle free promotion                                                651
Paperback                                                                   5
This is the best/most sales for one of my books so far. Please keep the trend going by writing a review on Amazon.com and by recommending my stories to your friends. Thank you so much for your continued support and encouragement!

Please contact me by e-mail if you have any suggestions or feedback – rraker@hawaii.rr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment