Thursday, February 13, 2014

Dolphins Dance cover!

The cover for Dolphins Dance is nearly complete – thank you Daisuke M. You always do a wonderful job! I have yet to finish the revisions for the Second Edition, perhaps by the end of March I will be finished. Many of you know that this book was my original/first published book, but that it was published with a vanity press publisher that forced me into a seven-year contract. That was okay at the beginning, but they set the price way too high for my book that I was embarrassed to ask people to purchase it. They wanted $25 for a paperback! They also seemed to be a scam organization that really made their money from selling the books and their services to the authors, not the public. I did write a short essay that is available on Kindle about my experience with them – it's only $.99 if you're interested in the details.
So, last year I was finally able to purchase the rights to the book. Now I will self publish with Amazon, and have complete control over pricing, revisions, etc. I hope that some of my readers will be interested in reading my very first story when it is available at a reasonable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment