Monday, March 24, 2014

6095 page views!

I'm thrilled to say that this blog reached a total of over 6000 page views this week! (That's since I started in 2010 – I'm averaging about 500 page views per month since late last year, which is great!)
I'm really honored and grateful to all of you that have supported me in my efforts to write. The blog is a very important outlet for me, allowing me to develop my voice with short essays and thoughts. Each post is a wonderful diversion from the more difficult and demanding task of writing novels. I believe that the blog is an important part of my "platform" – something literary agents say every aspiring author needs in order to be noticed in the very competitive world of publishing. Yes, as time continues to bless me with life, I have become more serious about this therapeutic endeavor of writing. As my storytelling improves, I hope to reach a wider audience. Please help me to expand this platform by "joining" as a follower and sharing with your friends. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment