Monday, January 27, 2014

The Scent of Ginger – now available on Amazon.com


I'm thrilled to announce that The Scent of Ginger is now available on Amazon in paperback and also Kindle versions.


Writing continues to be my main source of anti-depression therapy and gives me a sense that I am still a productive part of society. I have projects to work on – things to do every day!

I've been lucky, the stories seem to keep coming and my imagination stays fertile. My understanding of the craft of writing fiction has also improved. I believe that this is possibly my most well-written story so far – I need you, my loyal readers and friends to be the judge. The Scent of Ginger contains some adult language and themes, but it is not your typical gruesome murder mystery. There is a lot of action, short chapters, pithy dialogue, and a meaningful story of friendship and loyalty, all within the background of multicultural Honolulu, Hawaii. If you have lived in Hawaii or you have visited here, many of the places, persons, and language that will be familiar – all fictionalized, of course.

Please check it out. Please share this announcement with your friends and acquaintances. Please e-mail me if you have any feedback or suggestions: rraker@hawaii.rr.com

Thank You for Your Support!

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment