Monday, August 1, 2011

It's August already!

Hello everyone, it's been quite a while since I have posted.  I guess that means not a lot has been going on in my life lately.  It also means that I have been very busy writing.  I am working on a final draft of Sealand 1001 and hope to have it published on Amazon by early September.  I've also been working on a very retrospective/spiritual journey called the Artist and the Dreamer.  That Will not be finished for quite a while-- the important thing is that I am still writing, still enjoying the process and it gives me something to do almost every day.

I have a new bed -- a hospital bed.  It took quite a while to get adjusted to it, everything changed when we got A different bed.  All of our daily routines were suddenly different.  It's taken a while but now everything is Going fine and I am much more comfortable.  I can even turn the And to look out the window during the day -- which is great.

I wish you all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment