Monday, August 8, 2011

I sent the following to my Senators and Representatives today

I've had enough!  I'm really angry.
I cannot express how deeply disappointed and angry I am at how you have conducted our country’s business over the last couple of months!  I know you will say it is not the Democrats fault or your fault – blame the tea party or blame the Republicans!  But that’s just the problem…  You do nothing but blame each other in a negative and unproductive way.  You need to put aside your petty differences and actually get around to solving some of our serious problems.  You need to compromise!  You need to stand up for the middle class and help us bring this country back to prosperity and sensibility.  Enough politics.  I for one and voting all of you out of office!  Not one of you will get my vote next year, not even the president.  I want new blood, new ideas and new sense of urgency for our government.  You old boys and girls are just not getting it done – shame on you!  You really should be ashamed of your performance.  No excuses!
Sincerely,
Richard Raker – registered voter in Honolulu Hawaii

No comments:

Post a Comment