Monday, July 19, 2010

hello on Monday

Hello folks, I hope everyone is doing well.  I had a slight fever and cold again this weekend, that's two weeks in a row that I got somewhat sick.  I hope it's not a trend.  I think it may be due to the weather and not taking my vitamins as usual.  I hope everyone is having a good Monday, I know these days can be tough.  Enjoy as much as you can!

I started a new blog today.  I had been reviewing DVDs on my website, decided that it would be easier for me an easier for others to read if it just reviewed them on the blog.  If you're interested in my DVD reviews or you know any others who are interested, invite them to check it out: http://ricksdvdreviews.blogspot.com/2010/07/nine.html

1 comment:

  1. movie reviews! i'm so in heaven right now! i've had to go see movies on my own cause my fam-bam just don't have the time to "entertain me" so i took things in my own hands. but i will very much enjoy reading your DVD reviews & perhaps they will inspire me to rent some & see them in the sanctity of my home.

    ReplyDelete