Sunday, December 7, 2014

Update from Rick

Dear Friends, The View From My Window Is Still Lovely. However, I must apologize for not communicating These days… My correspondence by email Has been short, I have neglected my blog, I have stopped seeing visitors. This has that not been by choice. I have lost the ability to control my computer by my voice. My conversation ability is mostly just single word answers. Very frustrating, but recently my insurance coverage approved the pc eye go! This will let me control my computer with eye gaze. This is great technology, but will take some time to master. I am very grateful to have it. Very grateful for all of the support and prayers from my friends and caregivers. This is just another part of my journey. I've got so much to be thankful for, so much to look forward too.

1 comment:

  1. Pls let us know how the eye gaze tech works for you. I will likely need it someday, but in the meantime, I really hope it allows you to keep communicating with everyone!

    ReplyDelete