Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Dolphins Dance announcement sent via e-mail


Dolphins Dance (Second Edition) is now available on Amazon.com in print (soft cover) and Kindle versions.

This is the second edition of Dolphins Dance, completely rewritten with 30 additional pages and also reformatted with a new cover. The story is the same, but the voice and the writing have been greatly improved. The words are more solidly crafted, the characters are more developed, and the message, I believe, is stronger.

This second edition is the only version of the story that is authorized by me. The first edition, Dolphins' Dance (note the apostrophe), was published under contract with a vanity press publisher. My disappointment with their pricing and services is well documented. It took nearly four years before they would sell the rights of my book back to me. Please don't purchase any of the original books – there is a single dolphin on the cover and the price is over $20.

I'm very happy that through Amazon I am able to bring this revised version to you at a reasonable price, $12 for the soft cover and $3.99 for the Kindle version.

Thank you for your continued support. I believe that by writing and self-publishing my books, I have been able to stay productive. It has become my daily therapeutic endeavor to work on my stories – I'm hooked, I'll never stop writing. I believe this work has helped me deal with my daily struggle with ALS. Your support encourages me to continue.
*If you do not want to receive e-mail notices from me, please reply to this e-mail with "remove from list" as the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment