Sunday, November 17, 2013

Feedback for The Gunslinger's Fall

I signed on just now to report on The Gunslinger's Fall. I was prepared to report that mail has been amazingly light this day.
I have read at an amazingly slow pace, which is normal for me. You might have wondered about me - whether I was ever going to finish with Volume 2 of The Gunslinger. You have succeeded in leaving me in suspense at the bus station. I imagine since you are from the States, like me, that there is going to be an interesting rescue to this situation. The pieces are already in play - the Marshal and the Gunslinger there together amidst all the blood.

I have to say that I'm not fond of all the bloodshed and am also a bit prudish about some of the language [probably thinking of my mother reading those words, but she'll be quite all right - I'm sure it will not be her first exposure to profanity in her long life of now 97 years!]. The thing is that you hold me well even though this is not my favorite kind of environment [guns, outlaws, shooting].

My hat's off to you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment