Monday, May 20, 2013

Hard at work!




This is what it looks like when I am hard at work writing. Not a very impressive site. . Nothing moves except for my mouth and my eyes as they scan the computer screen .. I use voice recognition software , , Dragon NaturallySpeaking by Nuance 11.5 .. Usually works quite well, except as you can see here sometimes the software doesn't want to cooperate with the webpage or other tools that I might be using – then I end up with sp spelling errors, punctuation problems . I have an excellent  headset and microphone that uses Bluetooth , no wires. I easily spend for five hours a day, in this position, telling my stories and urging my imagination to create words on the page .. Technically what I'm doing is probably not really writing, . There's no pen to paper or fingers to keyboard , but perhaps it's just a way of storytelling . . I'm grateful that I have this outlet , this therapeutic endeavor
that gives me a chance to do something productive every day . ..

No comments:

Post a Comment