Friday, March 22, 2013

Second Edition

The Second Edition of "The Bird-man of Nuuanu Valley" is completed and available on Amazon.com in print and Kindle versions. Thanks to my friend Bette M. I have revised the book, making several grammatical and content changes that I think make the story more readable and enjoyable. I moved the footnotes to the very last page of the book, that way they don't interfere with the flow of the story. I also lowered the print version price to just $10. If you haven't read this story, please consider purchasing a copy from Amazon. If you have already read it, I would really appreciate your help in spreading the word to others. I believe it is one of my best stories so far, but that just my opinion!

http://www.amazon.com/Bird-man-Nuuanu-Valley-Retelling-Hawaiian/dp/1479322024/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1363990712&sr=1-1&keywords=The+bird-man+of+Nuuanu#_

No comments:

Post a Comment