Friday, June 3, 2011

My Memoir Is Coming Soon!

Hello friends, I have completed my first memoir "A Remarkable Life, lived by an ordinary person" and have almost finished the process of publishing with Amazon self publish tools.  It's been a very interesting and satisfying process.  Should be available on Amazon.com within the next few days...  Softcover edition only $7.50 plus shipping of course, the Kindle version only $2.99.  I'm very proud of this work and think that my writing has improved since my first book.  I hope some of you will be interested in reading about the first 25 years of my life. 

Search for the book by the title or by author name R.K. Raker - You can also get to it from my author page on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/R.K.-Raker/e/B00501DBDM/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_pop_1

1 comment: